Saturday, June 13, 2009

hi

My first blogg, zomgg, I think I'll talk about my day today :) I woke up at 230pm and that was like the first time I ever woke up soo late, kinda disappointed in myself for that. Mostly stayed home and played Fire Emblem the whole day, I kinda grew addicted to the game...But afterwards Tony came by to pick me up and we wanted to go play pool after he did some errand. When we got to the place, to play it was packed so we left and got some KFC. I got one of those famous bowls, it was allright, you can tell they didn't put effort in making it cause it was empty and late. But after went home and here I am :D

3 comments:

  1. LOL welcome to the..club of blogs of us cool people ;D i still think your blog name is cute! but yeahhh i bet you skipped drivers ed. yeahh i'm righttt hahas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always wanted to try those KFC things but it never seem worth it to me :T

    ReplyDelete