Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I need a mircle.

I've gone for too long, living like I'm not alive, so when this memory fades, I'm gonna make sure its replaced, with chances taken and hope embraced. I've learned to run from things that are uncomfortable and tied down my pains, so that no one ever has to know that inside I am broken. I try to patch things up again to count my tears and face my fears. I just need this pain to end right here, right now. The only time I get to smile now is when I'm with friends, only because they put my mind at ease and let's me forget for a while. On tuesday, I was in a complete rut and I don't know why but I couldn't hide it no matter how much I wanted to.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Paramore reference but good to see you back to your old self today and half of yesterday. Just always know that your friends are always there waiting on the corner to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone needs a hug D: it's okayyy we're all here for youuu! wanna hear my unintentional jokes again? you shall HaHaHa ^^''

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill give you a man hug tomorrow :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Dustyy

    ReplyDelete